The Murder of Meredith Kercher:General disclaimer
- The Murder of Meredith Kercher is an open-content and collaborative effort by volunteers. Unfortunately because of vandalism we cannot allow account creation without vetting. Anyone interested in editing is asked to contact the site administrator.
- The Murder of Meredith Kercher is in no way associated with the Kercher family. Our sympathies are with the Kerchers but that is the extent it. We are volunteers who want to increase the knowledge base surrounding the murder of Meredith Kercher.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Established users endeavor to keep content accurate up until the date that the content was last edited, however, as a site we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Murder of Meredith Kercher. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
- Every reasonable effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Murder of Meredith Kercher takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Murder of Meredith Kercher is being provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Murder of Meredith Kercher expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.